Talking and Discussing

Hello,
It's Easter time... and today God talked to me directly to the "core" :)
Luke 24:
"13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles[a] from Jerusalem. 14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. 15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16 but they were kept from recognizing him."

Talking rates are always heading up these days! Talking, discussing, debating... Just check your profile on Facebook and you will see for yourself. Disciples- just like Cleopas and his friend- are discussing ideas and concepts of Christian belief. Others are talking about the current situations and what had happened: A church on fire here... a presendency election candidate there, a miraculous sign over that city... etc.

Our talks are full of stuff "about" him ... and,  just as the other half of the paragraph is, Jesus himself might step in to the conversation, but we are too busy discussing "our" thoughts and viewpoints, that we are unable to recognize Him...

Prayer,
Jesus, I apologize..
My Facebook profile is full of talks and discussions about you, and about things that are happening..
And my obsession is holding me back from recognizing you..
I am discussing, and following discussions...
And we forgot all about "You"....
Yet, you know my heart is looking after you...
I know you knew this in them too... they were trying to make sense of all what they have been witnessing and hearing... they wanted You..
I know you will come to us,  foolish and slow to believe, and explain to us what was said in all the Scriptures concerning yourself.

My partner always told me that You God are not information, and sharing about you is not exchange of "thoughts".. now I see and understand what he meant :)
Love the two of you..

Comments