Miserable Comforters Are You All...

Then Job replied:
" I have heard many things like these;

Miserable comforters are you all!
Will your long-winded speeches never end?

What ails you that you keep on arguing?
I also could speak like you,

if you were in my place;
I could make fine speeches against you
and shake my head at you.
But my mouth would encourage you;

Comfort from my lips would bring you relief. " (Job 16:1-5)

Have you ever felt that all the people around you are "Miserable comforters"?
Have you ever felt that no matter how long you speak, they never understand you?!
Have you ever felt that no matter how much they speak, they never comfort you?!


If you've ever felt so, then welcome onboard. Welcome to "Job's Fellowship for True Comfort".

I've been recently experiencing what Job tested 3000 years ago. When your friends feel that their shiny speeches are good for you. When they talk more than they listen, and when they already have pre-judged the situation and made a conclusion of what is wrong..

It's amazingly strange how human always tend to be using their lips more than their ears!!
and It's greatly depressing how fast they tend to wear the "comforter/speaker" hat!!

The arabic translation states that Job's friends were "tiring comforters" and truely they are. Alot of times they are "tiring" more than "comforting".

Lord,
You are the only one who understands me with no words!
more than myself..
You are the only one who is loving, wise and almighty :)
I am seeking the same as what Job asked: talking to YOU..

Comments

Marian said…
لما شفت ميرو زاهيرو في كومنتات البوست بتاع مدونه دكتر اوسم افتكرت الميل بتاعك انا ماريان معاكي في المدرسه تسمحيلي اتابع مدوناتك وكمنت عليها ياه انا مبسوطه اني هتابع افكارك
sure Marian :) You're more than welcome dear :)