I learned from a child



During the past weeks, I had the pleasure of staying close to my one and only niece so far. I had the chance to closely watch her actions, responses and attitude. Though the acts of children at her age, 8 to 9 month old, are pretty childish according us. I figured out that we do almost those very same childish acts according to God. I'm just mentioning the situations, and leaving the analogy to find it on your own :)

- She cries for things like "taking away the stuff she's playing with", even if these stuff are harmful to her. She was playing with that sharp edged stick, and when I tried to take it away from her, a noise so remarkable to be produced from this small creature was there!

- The word "wait" has no meaning for her. When she wants something- whether food, toy or even phone handset- she has to be given that thing right away. Every second of delay- even if you're on your way to bring that thing to her- equals another scream and 4 yo 5 tear drops!!

- If her mother goes away for a second from her sight, she starts crying like hell. Even if the reason her mother was away is because she was preparing food for her!

Have you found any similarities with her? :D

I love you Monica, I really do!
Not only because you're the cutest, smartest and funniest baby I've ever seen.
But also because you're made me realize just how childish I am ! :)


Comments