I won't let Satan take pleasure in my suffering!

The Death of Samson : from Judges 16:23-25

"Now the rulers of the Philistines assembled to offer a great sacrifice to Dagon their god and to celebrate, saying, "Our god has delivered Samson, our enemy, into our hands." When the people saw him, they praised their god, saying,
"Our god has delivered our enemy
into our hands,
the one who laid waste our land
and multiplied our slain."
While they were in high spirits, they shouted, "Bring out Samson to entertain us." So they called Samson out of the prison, and he performed for them."


This is the first time I notice this verse.. or maybe I did, but I haven't understod it the way I did this time...
The Philistines called Samson out ... to "Entertain them"
but how could he entertain them? He was
-Prisoner
-His eyes were gouged out
-Binded with bronze shackles

A normal person would see no "entertainment" in Samson... in the state he was in..
But they found pleasure in witnessing his suffering... in finding this all powerful man grinding in the prison... by hearing him screaming and shouting... by all of this... they were entertained...

and the same happens with us!!!!!!!

When satan watches us suffering and shouting, when he sees those "children of God" in misery... when he hears our complaints.. and the tears in our eyes.. HE IS ENTERTAINED!!!!

So, everytime you let sorrow into your heart... everytime you let pain overcomes you... everytime you shout out and lose your internal peace.... Satan is WATCHING and is ENTERTAING!!

Prayer:

Dear God, I ask you today.. at this very moment.. to give me the strength lord, give me the ability to stand firmly against problems.
Help me not letting satan take pleasure in my suffering...
Seize my sufferings lord.. and give me your peace in troubles...
Remind me always that each time I let problems make me suffer, I'm letting Satan ENTERTAIN!

Amen

Comments