Have you ever wondered...

"Why do I have difficiencies in my personality and look?"


"Why am I not COMPLETE?"


"Why lord you've made me this way.. with such imperfect stuff??"


Questions I used to ask, and I must confess at a point of time caused me to be angry with God.. and recently I figured out that deep inside everyone of us, there exsits these questions even if we don't speak them out with God or with a godly friend.




This is true, coz noone of us is PERFECT. Everyone of us have a difficiency somewhere. Some are not happy with their look, and some are not happy with their personality...




Paul says: "It is the one and only Holy Spirit who distributes these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have" (1 Corinthians 12:11)




The word "GIFT" implies 2 things:


1) you never get to choose the "gift" given to you.


2) it is given to you for free.. you didn't earn it, or buy it yourself...




Why don't God give us all the same gift then? This would be better for us, noone would envy the others for their gifts...


Because God loves variaty.. and he wants us to be special, he gave different GIFTS to each of us. also, no individual would get all the gifts. If you had them all, or had the same as the others had, you'd have no need of anyone else, and that would defeat one of God's purposes for yourself: to teach us to love and depend on each other.




Remember.... an Unopen Gift is WORTHLESSS....






God.. sorry if I didn't open your gift till now...


Sorry If I just took it, put it on the shelf.. and started looking at others' gifts and wonder why didn't I have the same!


and sorry if I opened it, and broke your heart by not loving it very much.. maybe I didn't know how to use it!


It's my problem.. It was never yours :)

Comments