Hard Pressed on Every Side

People ask me: "How are you doing?"
and I answer: "well.. I am passing through some difficult time" :)
and they, of course, show their sorrow and say in a sad tone: "Why! :("
and I tell them: "Why do you consider passing through difficult time something bad!" :D

A senario that is repeaded a lot with me the past couple of days... And Jesus told me this today:

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed;
perplexed, but not in despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned;
struck down, but not destroyed.
We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body” (2 Co 4:8-10)


So…
Whenever you feel “hard pressed on every side” à Remember that you “will not be crushed” ;)
whenever you feel “Puzzled” à Remember that it is “not in despair” ;)
whenever you feel “persecuted” à Remember that you are “not abandoned” ;)
And whenever you feel “struck down” à Remember that you “will not be destroyed” ;)

This is his PROMISE… so stick to it…

Comments