When he opened my eyes...

I was talking to him, and asking him to show me what he sees in life around me. I asked him to give me his eyes, to see the world around me as he sees it. I told him to give me some of the thoughts he has for this world we're living in...

And so he gave me...

He gave me to feel the inside of his guts... to hear his mourning inner soul... to see through his glasses...

It's unbearable now... what I see!!!

What I feel when I walk in the streets... I no longer see people..

I see deformed, disfigured slaves walking in chains. I see HUGE emptiness in every face around me. I see hunger in their eyes.

I see death in their hands...

I feel enormous yearning for love..

I hear empty words of satan around them...

And I feel uncontainable love screaming out for them.. but they are deaf.


The bible I consult, and he describes to me more: "They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more." (Ephesians 4: 18-19)

Oh dear Lord, you're bearing this all alone! You're tourchered by this separation and they are ignorant. You are longing for them, and they are darkened in their understanding. You are knocking on their door, but they are hardening their hearts. My beloved... I wish I can help!!

I wanna scream in their ears "COME TO HIM.. HE LOVES YOU"!!

And me, what about me! Me who thought that I'm a pleasure to your heart. I left u in the middle of all of this. I never considered you feeling this! Our talking always was about "me" and "me" and "things that 'me' want" and "what you think of 'me'" and "the plans you have for 'me'". Bold me!!

Now I feel what Jermiah once said in Lamentations 2:11
"My eyes fail from weeping,
I am in torment within,
my heart is poured out on the ground
because my people are destroyed,
because children and infants faint
in the streets of the city."


Reach out for them.. don't stop knocking. Bring them back to you, and tell me how can I help! I don't want to leave them or you like that

Comments