And when they climbed into the busy life of hers

Mathew 14:29-32:
"Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"
And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down.
"


He told me to "come". He spoke on the lips of our pastor in a prayer meeting saying: "you who are asking God to tell you to come to him on water, he's tellin you come!"

I've walked on water ....
For a day...
But again, like Peter. I fell!
Peter "saw" the wind and he was afraid. Though I do not know how exactly he "saw" the "wind"!! But this is not the point. He was again caught by the circumstances around him.
Let us write it down this way:
"Then Mero got down out of the busy life she's living, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when she saw the image of herself at work, her manager and her boring life, she was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"

I'm still waiting for the part of:
"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught her. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" And when they climbed into the busy life of hers, the problems died down."

Comments