When HE Hid HIS Face

Now that is wiered!
The blog is entitled "HE Talks to Me"!
And in fact it's been the case for me.. I ask, HE answers..I read in the bible, and HE explains and light the words before my eyes... I pray, HE responds.. I am down, and HE raises me up...I cry, HE wipes away my tears (HE literally did!!)
But now, HE's silent.
I talk, and I hear nothing... I pray, and feel like talking to the wall! I ask, and get no answer.. I read in the bible, and it's as if I'm reading the newspaper! I no longer feel His presence! :(
As if heavens shut the gates! Grace has left back to home... Jesus's call center is out of service! And He doesn't take calls from me anymore..


It makes the one feels aweful! down, low, dry, out of grace, detached from the vine. Paniced like a child who can't see his father around in one of the busiest streets down town!

I remembered the verse in psalms in which a part said:
"LORD, when you favored me,

you made my royal mountain stand firm;
but when you hid your face,
I was dismayed. " (Psalm 30:7)

I feel that's the right word to express what I feel: HE "hid HIS face"..

"Truly you are a God who hides himself, O God and Savior of Israel" (Isaiah 45:15)
I wonder why HE does this?
  • To experience what de-attachment from God is like. So when you hear other believers, or non-believers talking about this state, you truely understand what they mean. And you no longer down-regard them when they say they do not feel him, or can't hear his voice, for you've been there yourself before!
  • To never again doubt the reality of HIS existance in your life or the fact that all what you experienced before was done by his grace! It is indeed not yourself who does this feeling of "joy" or "peace" or "faith" or "understanding"... It's his divine hand, and here you are unable to attain any of these by yourself though you try your hardest!
  • To never again be "lax" in doing what HE tells you! If you keep postponing what the spirit talks to you about, or ignore the sin that you're being rebuked for, or did not stop what he told you to stop or did not yet start what he told you to start... silence is what you get!
  • To search yourself, examine your ways, and figure out what led you to this! If everything goes well, and you're always high and at peace, you'll never evaluate where you stand, or what are you doing, or how far have you reached with Him..
"How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?" (Psalm 13:1)


"Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly. "(Psalm 102:2)
 
Even if I feel like talking to the wall, I am sure that you're standing right behind that wall!

Comments